Packed to the brim with proteins, amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins.
Whether you’re needing your daily multivitamin intake or need some help keeping those allergies away, a sprinkle of our Bee Pollen will help you get the nutrients you need to feel your best.
Our Bee Pollen is a great source of plant based nutrition.
- Multivitamin: Bee Pollen is high in Vitamins A, B and C.
- Minerals: Bee Pollen contains up to 22 amino acids
- Immunity: Can help boost immunity, keeping you healthy year round. Known to help with inflammation, healing of wounds and sores, and with menopause.
- Energy: A natural way to keep you energized in the morning, after the gym and throughout the day. Works as a great dietary element to help kick mid day cravings!
- Allergies: 3 out of 5 people who consume Bee Pollen leading up to the spring season have said to have reduced effects of Spring and Summer allergies. By consuming LOCAL Bee Pollen regularly you can build up a resistance in your body to help hay fever.
How to Take Bee Pollen
Known around here as Nature's Sprinkle, bee pollen is the perfect addition to your breakfast, cupcake, or even tea/coffee. Start small with a little sprinkle, watch for a tingle. Work your way up to a tablespoon each morning. Caution: Bee Pollen is a common allergen.
Learn more about how to take bee pollen