Pollen for the Body, Lion's Mane Mushroom for the Mind.
A blend of Wild Forage Bee Pollen, Lion's Mane Mushroom and BC honey. With a rich & earth flavour, this nutrient-dense blend will feed your body AND your mind.
Our Canadian Bee Pollen is a great source of plant based nutrition.
- Multivitamin: Bee Pollen is high in Vitamins A, B and C.
- Minerals: Bee Pollen contains up to 22 amino acids
- Immunity: Can help boost immunity, keeping you healthy year round. Known to help with inflammation, healing of wounds and sores, and with menopause.
- Energy: A natural way to keep you energized in the morning, after the gym and throughout the day. Works as a great dietary element to help kick mid day cravings!
- Allergies: 3 out of 5 people who consume Bee Pollen leading up to the spring season have said to have reduced effects of Spring and Summer allergies. By consuming LOCAL Bee Pollen regularly you can build up a resistance in your body to help hay fever.
And all the benefits of Lion's Mane Mushroom:
Learn more about Health Benefits
How to Take Products With Bee Pollen
Use all the ways you use regular honey. It’s the perfect addition to your smoothies, teas, and recipes. Start small with a little drizzled. After a week of small amounts, enjoyn a tablespoon or more each day. Caution: Bee Pollen is a common allergen.
Learn more about how to take products with bee pollen.